Dr. A.S. Parameswaran, DMD
As your surgeon, I will be a committed partner in your journey, from diagnosis to surgery to a smooth recovery. And if disease management is called for, I will help you navigate your treatment and recovery. It is a tremendous privilege to care for my patients.
Dr. Parameswaran and his wife Jennifer live in Anchorage and have a 2 year old son, Taj and are expecting their second in October. When he is not working he likes to take advantage of the mountains and the midnight sun.
Dr. Parameswaran offers full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His areas of focus include:
- Outpatient anesthesia
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Implants
- Bone grafting/Sinus Augmentation
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
Dr. Parameswaran achieved his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training from the Detroit Medical Center. He received his undergraduate and dental degrees at the University of Louisville.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Alaska Dental Association
Education and Credentials
- 2006 B.A., Biology, University of Louisville
- 2010 DMD University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- 2013 – 2017 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Detroit Medical Center
- 2016 AO Craniomaxillofacial Fellow, GSR Institute of Craniofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery, Hyderabad India